Thursday, June 11, 2009

Lets Hurt Even More...

A few days ago I wrote a post that my wife K took the wrong way. She commented on this post which you can read. After explaining what I meant in the post, I posted a personal apology to K and to anyone who saw that post and might have taken it the wrong way.

Yesterday K and I were talking about different things and getting ready to go to the bank and take care of some of the divorce paperwork, when I said that before this new guy came to stay with our son I wanted to know more about him. I had been told nothing about him other than a name he uses on a computer. (not his real name) At this time K got very mad and said I only wanted this information so I could run background checks on this mystery man. I reminded her that someone very close to her had said I should run a background check and that I had told them NO, I didn't want K to think I was spying on her. She continued to say that I didn't trust her and I was spying on her and him. I told her I wanted to run his name through the National Sex Crime Database just to make sure my son was safe. This just made her more upset. I guess wanting to know about the people that might become a major part of my son's life makes me a bad person. Anyway about this time our son was being ask to get pants on for the 5th time. Because of the fight K and I were having at the time I got upset with him and told him I was going to get his pants and he was in big trouble. As I got close to the dryer my son threw something at my back out of anger. This really set me off so I just left the house. Just started walking away. I walked at 5 miles down the road before calling K and letting her know where I was. She did come pick me up and my son said he was sorry.

So yesterday K writes a post to her blog talking about how She shouldn't go on a trip that she is leave for on Friday. Shes afraid that I will do something to the house or steal everything or something. Chaos is how she put it. So just as she had done, I posted a comment on her post. She then took took down the comments on that post. Maybe I was wrong in wanting to know more about this guy before he met my son. If so then I am at fault in this. If not, then this is my only way to tell my side of this story.

K, you are my Heart, my Soul, my Life, and my Love.
But most of all you are my Friend.

I Do Love You...

T.

5 comments:

RachelW said...

Oh, dear. (((T))) I really feel for all of you. And I would worry too, just as you are, for the safety of my child. I'm sorry about your pain, and K's pain, and what the little guy is going through too.

Piratedred said...

Thanks Rachel.

I do worry about K and the boy. I love both so much but because of the hurt everytime we talk it becomes a fight. I just want the pain to go away. she is leaving tonight for a two week trip with her mom. I would do anything to win back her heart.

Tony

Unknown said...

It seems to me that she is rushing into things also. How long has been talking to him? Have they even met yet? and she is ready to have him move in with her? You are correct in wanting to more about him. What kind of work does he do? Can he get a job there? Does she want him to pay her way? Is he somekind of preditor? People can NEVER be too careful when it comes to their well-being and their family. Please take my advice and outside prespective to move with CAUTION!

Piratedred said...

Thanks for the comment Cindy,

She is not ready for him to move in yet but I just wanted to know more about him before he comes to visit. She has been talking to hjm for a few months and they have never met. I just worry about her safety and that of my son's. She is a good lady but like I told her, "both love and lust can make you blind to the facts".

Please understand that this is not a personal attack on K or this other guy.

Please feel free to comment on this blog at anytime. I can always use new friends.

Tony.

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

You're not wrong in wanting to know more, T.
But... 'public' "knowledge" -- aka media-induced perception-- can be a very deceptive thing as well. Judgement should come on an individual's own merits (or lack thereof), and not from categorical groupings...