Saturday, June 6, 2009

Old Friends...

K is and always will be he greatest love of my life. I can't seem to shake the fact that she's gone. A hurt so deep that I thought I would never talk to another human. Then something strange happened.

In a resent post I told the story about my friend M. M and I dated from 1990 to 1993. When it ended there was a lot of hurt. Hurt I thought I would never get over. We didn't talk for 17 years. Not a word. Then K told me she wanted this divorce. 3 days later M found me on Classmates and we met for lunch. We ate lunch and caught up on the last 17 years. She was married and had a son then got divorced about 10 years ago. M and I have talked a lot over the last three days and it has helped me understand that sometimes people grow apart. Thank you M for all the support over the last few days. You have really helped me keep my heart on the prize. No matter what happens between K and I you will always be my friend.

K. You will always be my greatest love and I will always be here for you.
You are my Heart, my Soul, my Life, and my Love.
But most of all you are my friend.

I Love You.

T.

No comments: