Sunday, June 7, 2009

Long time ago...

How do you say thank you to someone who for the last 20+ years has always found a way to show up in my life just when things look the darkest. CW was my first true love. The kind that you spend the rest of your life thinking of what might have been. I have had 5 of those relationships but she was the first. I met CW at a movie. She was with another guy so I asked him if they were dating. He said no so I asked her out on a date. She was and still is so beautiful and always said just the right things when I needed her the most. We spent about 2 years together and I loved every minute of it. We made love everywhere you could think of and some places that you might not. At this time I was unwilling to let go of a part of my life that kept us apart on most Fridays and Saturdays. Looking back I think of how stupid I was during those time. She got tired of waiting for me and one day she left.

Many years later she found me on AOL and we started a new online friendship. For a few years we would email each other from time to time, then one day she told me that she was moving to OK. The next day her email was shut off and she was gone again.

CW was the first friend I looked for and found on Facebook. She is now married and living over seas. We chat from time to time and I have told her how much I have missed her. I hope that in the future she does not leave me high and dry again.

CW, GR, JM, MN, and now K, I want to thank each of you for the love, the magic, and the true feeling of togetherness that I have felt with each one of you. You have all touched my life in different ways and all but GR left me for better things. GR, I still miss you so much. When that drunk driver took you from me, I thought that I would never find that kind of love again. K took the last picture I had of you and had it mounted and framed to hang in our home. Thats how much love K had for me.

CW, Thanks for the Love and Friendship. You were the one that held me together in the first days of this divorce. There were times that I wanted to end it all, but you were there to let me know that I was still needed. For that I owe you my life. Thanks for all you do...

K, you are my Heart, my Soul, my Life, and my Love.
But most of all you are my Friend.

I Love You...

T.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You see, you have loved many times and you will love again. Nothing in this universe happens just once - infinity travels in both directions. You will get your chance again.