Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Today I Died...

I was that one. The one that pushed to hard. I tried to explain that I was not trying to hurt her. She could not believe those words. Thinking that I was only trying to restart a love that she let go of long ago. She says she must let me go to keep from hurting me. She does not realize that last night when she told me to find another place to live, she did not hurt me, she killed me. She didn't mean too. I forgive her. I will not bother her again. I will miss her and suffer in silence. My heart to hurt forever. Forever without my Wife. Forever without my Son.

Last night I started to die. I will die a little each day. I have made a cry for help. A cry that will never be heard.

K. You will always be my Heart, my Soul, my Life, and my Love.
But most of all you will always be my friend.

I Love You.

T.

4 comments:

RachelW said...

Don't forget your boy. It's sad how kids get affected so strongly by what goes on between their parents, and I think we have to do everything we can to mitigate it for them. You are still, and always, his dad. Hugs...

Ghost Dansing said...

still got the blues......

D-Place said...

I hope you don't mind my intruding and commenting.

I hope that through this trail you stay focused on the words you wrote in each of your posts.

"You will always be my Heart, my Soul, my Life, and my Love.
But most of all you will always be my friend."

K can still be that for you. It appears that you may just not be able to live together. If you feel this way about her. I would imagine that she has the same feelings for you.

You couldn't find a common ground of peace in your home. But outside the home you can still love each other in a new way and also raise a healthy stable son.

I won't tell you to move on cuz that just won't make sense right now to you. Be true to your heart and respect hers and you all will be fine.

Piratedred said...

D, Thanks for dropping by and please feel free to comment anytime.

Thanks to everybody for all of your kind words.

I do love K more than any man has ever loved a woman. I love her so much that I told her that she was free. Her mom is going to help draw up the divorce papers. And I will sign them with my tears. But I have let her go.

K. You will always be my Heart, my Soul, my Life, and my Love.
But most of all you will always be my Friend.

T.