Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Reading it Wrong...

I posted yesterday about the way i have felt the last 3 weeks. In this post I said some things that may have sounded like I was attacking K. I did not mean for this to be the case. K is a wonderful Mother and our son is the single most important thing in her life. K, if this came across in any other way I want to apologize. This was not my intention. I also want to apologize to anyone else that might have taken my words as an attack on K.

The post was to show how I feel like a second class citizen in my own house. It was not meant for any other reason. From now on I will try to be more careful with my words.

K, you are my Heart, my Soul, my Life, and my Love.
But most most of all you are my Friend.

I Love You.

T.

1 comment:

RachelW said...

Ouch. Hugs to you both...