Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Vows...

She wrote or vows. Beautiful words that made me cry right there in front of God and everybody. Not we have parted and those words feel empty. I understand that she doesn't want to be my wife anymore. I understand that she needs me out of the house as soon as possible, to help her with her healing. I will do my best to be out quickly. To give her the complete freedom she so needs. We will still see each other when I come to pick up our son. And now that she is part of my clan, she is part of the W family for life. She will be invited to all holidays and family functions. You didn't know that once your in the "Family" there is no way out. So K, you will always be my one true love and I will always be waiting in case you want to come back home.

I spent yesterday talking to two old friends that I lost touch with almost 20 years ago. K knows of these two ladies and understands my past with them. The first one I will call M. M and I dated for 3 years starting in 1990. We found each other on Classmates.com and been talking off and on for a few days now. I had lunch with M and her son yesterday. We talked about old times and what is happening now in my life. She said she would pray for K and I. Thats sweet. M and my relationship ended very bad. There was a lot of hurt and anger when we spilt so I didn't know how I would feel about seeing her for lunch. It ended up being a very calming day. We sat and talked for about 5 hours. In the end I realized that although we had parted in the worst of ways, we had moved past that part in our lifes. We had grown past the pain. Thank you M for helping me realize that over time I will move on past the pain.

My second friend is J. J and I just lost touch about 17 years ago. She just up and left without warning. I found her on Facebook two days ago. We have talked about the past and K. She then told me why she had ran away 17 years ago. She told me that her daughter was likely mine. A 19 year old that has never knew her father. I knew her when she was 2. I was there when she was born. She might not be mine. But I wouldn't mind at all. So last night at about 10pm J called me to let me know that her soon to be ex had beaten her but he was told he had to leave the house for the night. I told K about this and she said I should go and get her out of the house. K even said if she needed a place to stay for the night I should bring her back to the house. I went to pick J up and take her to her mothers house but we ended up driving around for a while. Just talking, letting her clear her head. She even called K on the phone to thank her for letting me go pick her up. After we got to her mom's house she invited me in to talk. The door opened and there stood J's daughter. After we talked for some time I asked her daughter if she wanted to know if I was really her dad. She said no. I understand. She grew up knowing someone else as her dad and we agreed that it would be better for everyone if things remained the same. K knows about her and thought it would be great if she were my daughter. K is so understanding. Thats one of the thousands of reasons that I love her more than life itself. J, daughter and I talked until 4 am then I headed home. J, thank you for being there to talk to me about my problems even though you were going through a lot of crap of your own last night. And K, thank you for just being there.

K. You will always be my Heart, my Soul, my Life, and my Love.
But most of all you will always be my Friend.

I Love You.

T.

P.S. In a week or two....